The UK Government has launched a new package of on-demand video content to help businesses understand the new rules for doing business with Europe. You may view the full gov.uk press release here.
See also further information below issued by Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
Keep your business moving: New video explainers on doing business with Europe
The UK has agreed to a deal with the EU and rules for doing business have changed. Businesses must act now to ensure they are prepared.
To support firms, the Business Department has launched a series of new, on-demand videos to help businesses familiarise themselves with the new rules and the actions they should take. Businesses can find out more about 18 topics, including importing and exporting, trade, data, and audit and accounting.
Register now to immediately access the video content. New rules are here – make sure your business is prepared.
Alphabetical list of video explainers
- Businesses and Trade Agreements (not yet available)
- Businesses Engaged in Emissions Trading
- Businesses Hiring Overseas Staff
- Businesses Involved in the Horizon 2020 Funding Service
- Businesses Involved with Data
- Businesses Operating Online
- Businesses Preparing and Auditing Financial Accounts
- Businesses who Import and Export
- Businesses Providing Services to EU Markets
- Businesses Shipping Waste between GB and EU
- Businesses Working with Intellectual Property
- Chemical Regulations
- Moving Goods into, out of, or through Northern Ireland
- Placing and Selling Goods on the Market
- REACH Chemical Regulations
- Recognition of Professional Qualifications
- Rules of Origin
- Trade Tariffs
Some of the above may be of particular interest (i.e. moving goods into, out of, or through Northern Ireland